STEP 3 Completing Your Ocean Dives & Getting Certified
The next step is to book your confined water dives and finish your PADI Open Water Course. There are a couple of different ways to complete your Ocean Dives and getting certified:
- With us on our 3 day 2 night referral liveaboard trip
- With another company
Pro Dive Cairns three day dive program is conducted in conjunction with our 3 day 2 night liveaboard dive trip. You will have the opportunity to do 9 dives over the duration of the trip. Once you've completed the 4 training dives you need to do to finish your PADI Open Water certification you can then participate in 5 extra recreational dives, including a guided night dive.
- An additional fee of AUD$65 per person is payable direct to Pro Dive Cairns. This fee consists of a AUD$18 Government Environmental Management Charge (EMC), Port Departure Tax and administration costs. This is payable at the end of the trip at the Retail Shop. This charge is subject to change without notice.
- Dive Medical: Some medical conditions may prevent you from diving. You will be required to obtain a dive medical certificate if you answer “yes” to any of the questions on the Entry Level Student Diver Medical Declaration. This must be valid within 90 days of commencing the course and must be done before you start with us. You can have this done with your own doctor or if you choose to have it done when you get to Cairns it costs approximately AUD$77.00 per person payable direct to doctor. If required, you will need to have this medical completed prior to commencement of your pool sessions.
- Option 1: All money paid to Pro Dive Cairns will be refunded for any reason up until 48 hours prior to the liveaboard departure.
- Option 2: All money paid to Pro Dive Cairns will be refunded for any reason up to the end of day 1. There is no refund after this time.
Click here to enrol for PADI e-Learning.